If in case you have leftover Ube Halaya or Ube jam out of your Noche Buena or Christmas lunch, that is one of the simplest ways to make use of it. Flip it into this scrumptious Ube and Cream Cooler that may both be a dessert or a snack.
It’s very straightforward to make, simply mix your ube jam, NESTLÉ® All Function Cream, condensed milk, and crushed ice in a blender. Pour it in a glass which can or could not have a ramification of ube jam inside after which simply prime it off with corn flakes and macapuno strips.
It’s so decadent and creamy, you received’t say no to it.
Take a look at my Pinoy Fiesta Platelist at www.createwithcream.ph. This Ube and Cream Cooler is part of it. You can too uncover extra Platelists, your recipe record for each temper.
Ube and Cream Cooler
- ¾ cup ube jam
- 1 pack NESTLÉ® All Function Cream 125ml
- ½ small can condensed milk 108g
- 2 cups crushed ice
- ¼ cup ube jam
- ¼ cup NESTLÉ® Corn Flakes
- ¼ cup macapuno
- Mix ube jam, NESTLÉ® All Function Cream, condensed milk, and crushed ice in a blender.
- Unfold ¼ cup of ube jam on the aspect of serving glasses.
- Pour ube shake and prime with macapuno and NESTLÉ® Corn Flakes.
- Serve instantly.
♥ In the event you make this recipe, kindly snap a photograph and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d like to see what you cook dinner!