This KETO HAM FRIED RICE is a scrumptious means to make use of up your leftover ham with out the guilt…
Among the finest means to make use of leftover ham (from the vacations) and leftover veggies is to make Ham Fried Rice. However what for those who’re attempting to eat wholesome and is slowly transitioning right into a low carb weight-reduction plan? Nicely, make a Keto Leftover Ham Fried Rice after all! And use Cauliflower Rice, as an alternative of normal rice.
It’s so straightforward to make and is nice as a meal in itself.. and naturally, very wholesome.
Cauliflower is in season as of late and a kilo prices ₱80, ang mura na diba kesa nung December na ₱150 ang kilo?
To maintain it low carb, I simply added egg and spring onions however for those who’re probably not acutely aware about your carb consumption, then be happy so as to add no matter veggies you may have within the fridge like carrots, peas, bell peppers, cabbage — any veggie will go properly with this fried rice.
I additionally used Coconut aminos rather than soy sauce, as a result of as you all know soy sauce often incorporates gluten and isn’t keto. Then once more, for those who’re not worries about gluten or for those who’re not on keto, you’ll be able to go forward and use soy sauce. Simply be sure you use a small quantity first and style as you go.
Watch the video right here:
OTHER LOW CARB RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
KETO Leftover Ham Fried Rice (Low Carb, Gluten-Free)
- 1 medium head cauliflower (500-700g.) washed, dried and reduce into florets
- (or about Three cups contemporary cauliflower rice)
- 2 massive eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced leftover ham
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- Three tbsp chopped spring onions
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (optionally available)
- Use your meals processor to rice the cauliflower (See Cauliflower Rice recipe right here). Put aside.
- Beat the 2 massive egg in a bowl, put aside.
- Warmth 1 tbsp coconut oil in a pan and cooked scrambled eggs. Take away from the pan and put aside.
- Sauté the minced garlic in the identical pan. When cooked, add the ham and prepare dinner for two minutes.
- When the ham is cooked, add the cauliflower rice, scrambled egg, and half of the spring onion. Combine properly.
- Drizzle with coco aminos and proceed stirring.
- Season with fish sauce, if most well-liked.
- When cooked, flip off warmth and switch to a serving plate.
- Prime with the remainder of the spring onions earlier than serving.
|Quantity per serving|
Energy from Fats 108
|% Each day Worth*|
|Whole Fats 12g||19%|
|Saturated Fats 8g||40%|
|Trans Fats g|
|Ldl cholesterol 112mg||38%|
|Whole Carbohydrate 10g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
* P.c Each day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan. Your each day values could also be increased or decrease relying in your calorie wants.
♥ For those who make this recipe, kindly snap a photograph and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d like to see what you prepare dinner!