Beef Morcon is one in all my favourite dishes that my mother cooks throughout the holidays. For me, she cooks the most effective Beef Morcon within the universe! And it by no means fails to indicate up on each household celebration could it’s birthday, anniversary, Christmas, New 12 months — parating could morcon.
Her model may be very flavorful — buttery, saucy, and all these great goodies inside. Yun nga lang, cooking morcon generally is a bit intimidating. It has numerous substances so you might suppose cooking it is a daunting job. However don’t fear as a result of as we speak, I’m gonna share with you a simple morcon recipe.
I acquired this from the www.maggi.ph web site and I made it with the assistance of Maggi Magic Sarap.
How To Prepare dinner Beef Morcon Video
Morcon with Maggi Magic Sarap
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 sachet 8g MAGGI® MAGIC SARAP®
- 1 laptop massive onion, minced
- 2 pcs trimmed and flattened beef oyster blade (kalitiran) for morcon
- 200g tomato sauce
- ½ tsp freshly floor pepper
- 1 laptop carrot, minimize into thick strips and blanched
- ¼ cup sliced inexperienced and black olives (optionally available)
- ¼ tsp freshly floor pepper
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 laptop bay leaf
- 2 pcs complete pickled cucumber, minimize into thick strips
- eight slices bacon
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 pcs chorizo de bilbao, minimize in half lengthwise
- Season beef with 1 sachet MAGGI® MAGIC SARAP® and pepper. Lay the meat flat and place bacon in single layer. Place carrots, pickled cucumber, and chorizo within the center. Roll tightly and tie with kitchen twine.
- Sauté beef in oil and put aside. Sauté garlic and onion in the identical pan.
- Add beef, tomato sauce, bay leaf, sugar and pepper. Pour sufficient water, cowl, and simmer till tender. Skim off the fats as wanted.
- Add olives (optionally available) and season with remaining sachet of MAGGI® MAGIC SARAP®.
- Take away beef from the sauce and minimize off the twine. Minimize into slices. Pour the sauce in a deep-dish platter and place beef slices on high. Serve.
♥ For those who make this recipe, kindly snap a photograph and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d like to see what you prepare dinner!