I do know, I do know, you have to be pondering you need to be consuming greens now that we’re in the midst of Christmas and New 12 months. Kasi nga naman, a pair extra days and we’ll be consuming a feast once more.
Nicely, I simply thought I’d share with you the recipe for this Creamy Pork Bistek so you possibly can reinvent your regular Pork Bistek within the upcoming yr. It’s really easy to make naman, simply add Nestle All Objective Cream (finances pack, yung tig-P35?) in your regular Pork Bistek, Bistek tagalog, or Pork Chop Bistek and also you’ll have your personal model of this Creamy Pork Steak.
It is a nice lunch meal, baon for hubby and the children, or pwede rin natin i-turn right into a low carb dish dahil weight loss plan naman tayong lahat pagdating ng January 2… LELz!
Ano sa palagay nyo, mommies?
Try my Pinoy Fiesta Platelist at www.createwithcream.ph. This Creamy Pork Steak (Pork Bistek Tagalog) is part of it. It’s also possible to uncover extra Platelists, your recipe checklist for each temper.
Creamy Pork Steak
- ½ kg sliced pork shoulder
- ⅛ tsp freshly floor pepper
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp calamansi juice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 laptop small crimson onion, lower into rings
- 1 pack NESTLÉ® All Objective Cream 125ml
- Season pork with pepper, soy sauce sugar and calamansi juice in a pan.
- Cowl and prepare dinner over low warmth for 45 minutes or till tender.
- Pressure and reserve cooking liquid.
- Sauté onion individually in 1 tbsp of oil.
- Sauté pork in in remaining 1 tbsp of oil till mild golden brown.
- Pour cooking liquid and NESTLÉ® All Objective Cream.
- Gently simmer for two minutes.
- Switch Creamy Pork Steak on a serving plate, prime with sautéed onion and serve.
♥ If you happen to make this recipe, kindly snap a photograph and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d like to see what you prepare dinner!