This Creamy Rooster Adobo Pasta is one strategy to elevate your leftover rooster adobo and switch it into one other scrumptious irresistible weeknight meal.
I do know you’ll agree when me once I inform you that Chicken Adobo is a kind of dishes that solely will get higher when reheated the subsequent day. Pero diba minsan, one in every of our dilemma as a mother is that parang paulit-ulit na lang ang ulam natin? Nicely, for those who’re searching for one thing that you are able to do together with your leftover Rooster Adobo, you might be in the precise place!
You may shock your family members with a brand new dish simply by including a creamy twist and switch it into this Creamy Rooster Adobo Pasta.
It’s really easy to do as nicely! Simply flake your leftover Rooster Rooster Adobo and reserve one cup of the sauce. Subsequent is it’s important to sauté a lot of minced garlic in butter after which fry your flakes rooster in it till a bit crispy. Put aside half of it for topping later after which you possibly can pour in your adobo sauce within the pan and add sliced mushrooms. Pour in your Nestle All Goal Cream and simmer for 1 minute. Sauce is now completed and now you can toss your pasta. Be certain that every noodle is coated with the scrumptious sauce!
Switch to a plate and high with the crispy rooster adobo flakes and grated cheese earlier than serving.
Take a look at my Pinoy Fiesta Platelist at www.createwithcream.ph. This Creamy Rooster Adobo Pasta is part of it. It’s also possible to uncover extra Platelists, your recipe listing for each temper.
OTHER ADOBO RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
Creamy Rooster Adobo Pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup leftover flaked rooster adobo
- 1 cup reserved adobo sauce
- ½ cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 pack NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml
- 250g spaghetti, cooked in line with bundle course
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Soften butter in a saucepan and sauté garlic till brown.
- Add leftover rooster adobo flakes and cook dinner till desired crispness is achieved.
- Take away half of the flakes from the pan and put aside. This shall be for toppings later.
- Pour within the reserved adobo sauce and convey to a boil.
- Add mushrooms and cook dinner for 30 seconds.
- Pour in NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM and convey to a simmer.
- Toss spaghetti into the sauce and ensure it is blended nicely.
- Switch to a serving plate and high with reserved adobo flakes and grated cheese earlier than serving.
♥ For those who make this recipe, kindly snap a photograph and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d like to see what you cook dinner!