This Creamy Hen Adobo Pasta is one technique to elevate your leftover hen adobo and switch it into one other scrumptious irresistible weeknight meal.
I do know you’ll agree when me once I let you know that Chicken Adobo is a type of dishes that solely will get higher when reheated the following day. Pero diba minsan, considered one of our dilemma as a mother is that parang paulit-ulit na lang ang ulam natin? Nicely, should you’re on the lookout for one thing that you are able to do along with your leftover Hen Adobo, you’re in the precise place!
You may shock your family members with a brand new dish simply by including a creamy twist and switch it into this Creamy Hen Adobo Pasta.
It’s really easy to do as effectively! Simply flake your leftover Hen Hen Adobo and reserve one cup of the sauce. Subsequent is it’s important to sauté a lot of minced garlic in butter after which fry your flakes hen in it till a bit crispy. Put aside half of it for topping later after which you’ll be able to pour in your adobo sauce within the pan and add sliced mushrooms. Pour in your Nestle All Goal Cream and simmer for 1 minute. Sauce is now finished and now you can toss your pasta. Be certain that every noodle is coated with the scrumptious sauce!
Switch to a plate and high with the crispy hen adobo flakes and grated cheese earlier than serving.
Try my Pinoy Fiesta Platelist at www.createwithcream.ph. This Creamy Hen Adobo Pasta is part of it. You can too uncover extra Platelists, your recipe record for each temper.
OTHER ADOBO RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
Creamy Hen Adobo Pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup leftover flaked hen adobo
- 1 cup reserved adobo sauce
- ½ cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 pack NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml
- 250g spaghetti, cooked in line with package deal route
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Soften butter in a saucepan and sauté garlic till brown.
- Add leftover hen adobo flakes and prepare dinner till desired crispness is achieved.
- Take away half of the flakes from the pan and put aside. This will probably be for toppings later.
- Pour within the reserved adobo sauce and produce to a boil.
- Add mushrooms and prepare dinner for 30 seconds.
- Pour in NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM and produce to a simmer.
- Toss spaghetti into the sauce and ensure it is blended effectively.
- Switch to a serving plate and high with reserved adobo flakes and grated cheese earlier than serving.
♥ In case you make this recipe, kindly snap a photograph and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d like to see what you prepare dinner!