Bangus Stomach Sinigang is among the healthiest however yummiest Sinigang dishes I do know. It’s one of many best too! Because it’s fish, it;s straightforward to prepare dinner. No extra simmering till meat is tender as with beef or pork.
I like utilizing SeaKing Bangus Stomach versus common bangus as a result of it’s conveniently packed and it’s boneless. There’s no have to search for fish bones and take away them. Kain na lang ng kain..LOL!
Sinigang is a favourite right here at dwelling and that is a method I might make them eat fish.
What about you mommies? What else do you make with bangus stomach?
Bangus Stomach Sinigang
- 1 pack SeaKing Bangus Stomach
- 1 small pack of Sinigang Combine
- 4-5 cups water
- 2 items tomatoes, quartered
- 1 giant radish, peeled and sliced
- eight items okra, reduce in half
- 1 bunch of kangkong leaves
- 2 items inexperienced chilies (siling pansigang)
- patis with siling labuyo for sawsawan
- steamed rice for serving
- In a pot, dissolve the sinigang combine within the water and convey to a boil.
- As soon as boiling, add inexperienced chilies, tomatoes, okra, and radish. Cook dinner for a couple of minutes.
- Add the bangus stomach prepare dinner till completed. Add kangkong and simmer for two minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice and patis dipping sauce
♥ For those who make this recipe, kindly snap a photograph and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d like to see what you prepare dinner!